Hiring a Spray Foam Roofing Company
Top Questions to Ask
Roofs are an essential part of homes because they shelter people, and they ensure that houses look amazing. But when they get old and lose their beautiful touch, they may give you a lot of stress. Sometimes, you may get stuck between re-roofing and repairing the roof patches that are worn out. Re-roofing may cost you a lot of money that you may not have budgeted for, and if you go with conventional repairs, they may not last.
The best way to renovate your roof is by hiring a spray foam roofing company to spray foam over the roof, ensuring that all the cracks are sealed, and the roof looks better. In this piece, we have outlined some of the benefits of a spray foam roofing system and the top questions to ask when hiring a spray foam roofing company.
Benefits of a Spray Foam Roofing System
-Easy installation: The installation process of spray foam is simple. All that has to be done is cleaning the roof to remove dirt or rust on it, then applying the spray foam.
-Easy maintenance: When spray foam is applied on the roof, the maintenance it requires is minimal. If you properly maintain a spray foam roof, it can last up to 50 years. The maintenance should be semi-annual to check if the spray foam is damaged.
– Energy-efficient: When spray foam is applied on the roof, it can insulate your home by ensuring that your house does not lose heat through conduction. This is essential, especially during the winter season, since it will help save on energy costs because you will not need to heat your house using an HVAC system.
-Versatility: Spray foam is very versatile because it can get used on a new roof, and at the same time, it can also be used to repair worn-out roofs.
-Waterproof: Spray form is also waterproof, ensuring that rainwater does not penetrate inside your roof, which might cause damage.
Top Questions To Ask When Hiring a Spraying Foam Roof Company
When you decide to spray foam over your roof, you have to ensure that you hire an excellent company to do it for you. For you to ensure that you are getting the best company, there are a few essential questions that you should ask them.
– For how long has your company been in business? It would be best if you asked this question to ensure that you are dealing with a company that has tremendous experience. The more years the company has been in business, the more experience they have and vice versa. This will ensure that you are getting the best services, as it will ensure that the spray foam that will be applied to your roof will last for a long period without any complications.
– What is the qualification of your company? While asking how long the company has been in business is essential, it is not enough. You have to ask the company about the qualifications they have because this makes a huge difference. If the company is not qualified, you are risking your entire investment. It is because, unlike other forms of traditional insulation, if spray foam is not installed properly, it will affect your roof.
– Can your company give me some references from other customers? Any company that has an excellent track record will surely give you some references. When you are given the references, be sure to ask them how satisfied they are with the services that they got from the company. If the previous customers were satisfied by this company’s services, it is a good choice.
– How reliable are you? It would be best if you did not shy away from asking the company about their reliability to ensure that they deliver according to your expectations. A reliable company will be open to answering all your questions. They will respond to all your concerns to ensure that you are comfortable with them working for you.
– Is your company fully certified? Knowing if the company is satisfied is also essential because it will help you determine whether the company follows all the code requirements.
Indeed, applying spray foam over your roof has an endless list of benefits. Nevertheless, before you hire a spray foam company, be sure to ask them the questions outlined above to ensure that you end up with the best company.